Full Time Sales Consultant Van Sales & Finance
Required Qualifications and Background
Previous experience in sales, preferably in vehicles or telephone sales.
An ability to quickly develop rapport and meaningful relationships with key customers.
A motivated, confident and hard working individual.
Good computing skills and knowledge of the internet with the ability to easily absorb new and changing information.
An excellent telephone manner.
Direct sales to both new and existing business customers, specialising in van sales.
Taking new and existing sales leads on both the phone and internet and taking personal responsibility for the process from the initial enquiry, through the sales/order process and right up to vehicle delivery.
Pursuing every new business lead with tenacity and closing the deal at every opportunity.
Cementing solid relationships with dealers in order to establish, deals, discounts and stock availability.
80% of your leads will be incoming via the phone/email and the remaining 20% come from ringing potential van customers from our extensive database of companies who are known van users.
Location / Hours
Based at our Office in County Gates, Ashton, Bristol
Monday-Friday 9am to 5:30pm, with occasional early starts/late finishes
£14,365 Basic + Commission.
Realistic OTE: £28k - £36k pa depending on experience
Global Van Solutions
Global Van Solutions sells new vans over the phone/internet to businesses throughout the UK. Through industry contacts and bulk buying we aim to have the lowest priced vans in the UK.
A typical day involves responding to on average fifteen new email and telephone sales leads throughout the day, providing quotes, then closing the deal, arrange finance (if required), ordering the vehicle, and then arranging delivery. You'll also contact existing customers to discuss additional/replacement vehicles and generate your own enquires through proactive marketing.
We operate from open plan offices in Ashton (based in County Gates, which is also home to Sam FM).
The successful candidate will be part of a office team of 25 people who deal with all parts of the automotive industry.
How to apply for this position
Please send a CV with a cover letter quoting reference SCJUL16. You can do this either by letter or email using the information given below:
Jonathan Lewis, BL Autosource Llp T/A Global Van Solutions, County Gates, Ashton Road, Bristol, BS3 2JH.